|2020 Spring Newsletter|
|Posted on Apr 23rd, 2020
|2018 Homeowner's Maintenance Guide|
|Posted on Jul 11th, 2018
|AFRICAN AMERICANS - INVENTIONS/PATENTEES|
|Posted on Jan 31st, 2018
|Message From Major Steve Yuen|
|Posted on Jan 31st, 2018
Prince George’s County Police
|Mosquito Control Exemption Form|
|Posted on Apr 10th, 2016
Mosquito Control Exemption Form: Woodmore South is once again participating in the Maryland Department of Agriculture Adult Mosquito Control Program. If you would like to opt-out of the truck-mounted ultra low volume insecticide application, you must complete the Mosquito Control Exemption Form and submit it to the Maryland Department of Agriculture. Download the Mosquito Control Exemption From here.
|Posted on Jul 29th, 2015
If you are replacing your mailbox, please reference the mailbox standard adopted for the community effective October 1, 2015. (Rules and Regulations & Architectural Guidelines, pg 19.1 under Documents.)
|Join the Woodmore South Email List|
|Posted on Jan 5th, 2015
Join the Woodmore South Email ListRead More >>
|Classified Ad - Submissions Being Accepted|
|Posted on Jul 27th, 2012
At their July 18, 2012 Board Meeting, the Board approved activating the classified ad session of the website. The guidelines for advertising in this section are as follows:
• Ad submissions are available for confirmed residents (owners and tenants) of Woodmore South only.
• One business-sized card, color or black and white.
• Cost is $20.00 for 12 months.
• The cards or information (business-sized card) to go on the page should be emailed to Marie Gatti, Community Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format.
• Checks should be made payable to Woodmore South and mailed to Marie Gatti at CVI, 6300 Woodside Court, Suite 10, Columbia, MD 21046 with a copy of the business card/information.
• They will be added to webpage no more than 30 days after receipt of check.
• Evelyn Johnson (Board Member) will assist Marie Gatti (Community Administrator, CVI).
• Classified ads page will be activated Sept 2012.
• The Woodmore South Newsletter Committee will evaluate the project August 2013.
|Payment Options for HOA Dues|
|Posted on Jan 17th, 2011
Click here for payment options available for payment of assessments.
To sign up for direct deposit, click here.
|Woodmore South (WS) Business Directory|
|Posted on Oct 24th, 2010
The Woodmore South Business Directory advertises entrepreneurs who live in the WS community. Instead of going to classified section, click on the attached pdf here.
|Download Adobe Reader to View Documents on New Website|
|Posted on Feb 16th, 2010
To view documents on the site, you'll need to download the following Adobe Reader: